Day Thirty - 10 facts about you! And now, what are your stats?
10 random facts? Oh gosh…
1) My brain is full of lyrics. If there’s a song on the radio I didn’t hear for 10 years I can still sing along.
2) When my first boyfriends sister met me the first thing she said was “Oh my god, she’s so cute. Where did you find her???”
3) In 6 days I will be unemployed.
4) I love to sing. My highest score on Singstar is a 9500+. It still sounds awful :D
5) I like baking cakes but I hate reciepes so I just put together whatever comes to my mind… most of the times you can eat it.
6) I used to drink 2-3 bottles of coke every day.
7) When I go out to eat or drink something I always pick a place where you can spy on people.
8) To me women in general are more beautiful than men… but I am totally hetero.
9) I am straight edge because my father is an alcoholic and never had time for me. I didn’t want to waste my life on alcohol and drugs and I am totally fine with it.+
10) I used to dance a lot. Bellydance, Jazzdance, ballroom dance, latin-american dance… I still love to dance but I am to shy to do it in public now.
Weight: 110.3 kg (243 lbs) = -3.5 kg (- 8 lbs)
Really? Wow Oo
Biceps: -2 cm
Bust: -2.5 cm (I don’t know what I did there yesterday… or maybe the hormones..)
Waist: -6 cm (WOW)
Hip: -7 cm (*faint*)
Thight: -1.5 cm (still great)
I am soooo happy with the results.